I'm pleased to announce the release of GNOME DVB Daemon 0.2.3.
This release fixes a couple of issue with recent versions of pygobject-3.0. Therefore, pygobject 2.90.1 or later is required. Furthermore, it is now possible to add fake devices for development purposes.
Changes since 0.2.2
- Fixed bug where extended event description was not displayed when
selecting an event in SchedulePaned
- Use GObject instead of gobject module
- Fixed retrieving iter pointing to start of previous day in ScheduleStore
- Don't bind gettext domain globally to avoid interfering with
applications that import gnomedvb
- Allow to add fake devices to settings.ini
- Raised pygobject minimum version to 2.90.1
- Changed order of columns in RecordingsView
- Updated gl: Fran Diéguez
- Updated nb: Kjartan Maraas
- Updated sl: Matej Urbančič
- Updated zh_CN: Yinghua Wang