Last Wednesday marked the 3 year anniversary of GNOME DVB Daemon, all started with this commit. 1155 commits later, I am pleased to announce version 0.2.1. This release fixes a bug that localization in the GUI did not work correctly. In addition, DVB-T brute-force scan works correctly, again.
Changes since 0.2.0
- Fixed binding gettext domain
- gnomedvb: Set window position of preferences window
- gnomedvb: Launch gnome-dvb-setup when pressing on preferences button
- Manager: disconnect from destroyed signal before destroying Scanners in shutdown
- Adjusted DVB-T brute-force scan to new signature of AddScanningData method