Due to some awful laziness I wasn’t as productive as I wished I was. Nevertheless, I was able to make some small changes.First and foremost, I worked on the preferences dialog. The modules will now be re-ordered if one has been enabled/disabledand I added buttons to move the selected module around.
Changes in detail:
- History shows last used item always at top
- Modules will be loaded from user’s dir, too
- Added top/up/down/bottom buttons to preferences to move modules
- Searches will actually start with a small delay. Usually, this means after you finished typing
- Add applet popup menu
- First tab will always be selected if preferences has been opened
- Modules will be re-orded if a module has been enabled/disabled in preferences
- Fixed a bug that prevent the applet from being added to the panel
Last but not last a screenshot from last week’s changes. The new tab in preferences that shows you which modules couldn’t be loaded.