new-stuff-manager 0.2.2 released
The last release has been about a month ago. Now this version has some major improvements:
- spec file for Deskbar-Applet has been added (actually, the URL of the repositry might not work, yet. kikidonk has to set it up first).
- A bug has been fixed that said that the service could not be found
- configure script now checks for ndesk-dbus-1.0 and only uses the internal version of dbus-sharp if it isn’t available. I highly recommend to install offical/newer version of NDesk DBusSharp.
- Added custom Exceptions so that errors tell something meaningful
- Basic command line options are available
In addition, new-stuff-manager might hit Ubuntu Feisty very soon. I’m also working on packages for OpenSuse and Fedora Core.