Wow! I'm quite in a rush lately.
So there's is again a new version that includes the following changes:
- The author element will now be stored directly in an serializable dictionary
- Changed directory structure. new-stuff-manager sources moved to src/
- Added: Create $(datadir)/new-stuff-manager/specs on install
- Removed cachedir variable, changed the way how directories are expanded and added configuration summary
- Supplying a a plugin id that isn't in the repository doesn't throw an exception anymore. Instead, it's just ignored
- Installation is aborted, if checksum or signature is invalid
- Added API documentation
You can download it at www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/new-stuff-manager-0.2.1.tar.gz. In addition, I wrote a little shell script to make it easier to patch Deskbar-Applet. All you need is git and svn installed. Then just execute the script and it will download the neccesary stuff and patch Deskbar-Applet for you.